Today I am doing the Liebster Blog Award post!
I got the idea from The Urban Princess and I thought it was pretty cool! To take part in it, you list 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you, and then ask 11 questions for the people you nominate! Here goes!
My 11 facts:
- I have lived in the same house my whole life.
- I am a very picky eater and
cannotwill not eat things with weird textures like boiled carrots, grits, apple sauce, and apple pie. If it mixes crunchy and smushy, no thanks.
- I am obsessed with the early 1900s and also the 50s. I love the charm, decadence, and chivalry.
- I don't really have a favorite color, but my favorite color combo (which will also be my wedding colors, I've decided) is baby pink, gold, and white.
- I listen to any kind of music besides screamo and really vulgar rap and I always have something on.
- My dream job would be being the First Lady.
- If I could live anywhere in the world it'd be in London. (Primrose Hill as Mrs. Styles to be specific, thankyouverymuch)
- In the 8th grade I won front row seats to a Jonas Brothers concert. Best night I've ever had, to date.
- I LOVE shopping for baby clothes/accessories, so much so that my best friends will shame me out of the baby stores when we go shopping.
- My family are my best friends. I went home every weekend last year because I couldn't handle it! Sunday lunches with my grandparents = the best!
- I can plan like a champ, but making decisions is hard for me, as you'll see in my 11 questions.
11 questions from Urban Princess:
1) If you could be a celebrity for the day, who would you be and why?
Lou Teasdale. Hair dresser and BFF to Harry Styles. Duh.
2) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I'd change my first name to Elizabeth (Queen Elizabeth I is one of my favorite people ever) and my middle name would be Grace, Charlotte, or Amelia.
3) If you could only buy clothes from one brand for the rest of your life, where would it be?
J. Crew. And I'd probably really love it.
4) What is your favourite film?
I can't really decide so I'll tell you all of them, of course. Titanic is one I could watch over and over, and I do. Somewhere in Time gets me every time as I'm a sucker for love and I mean, it's just perfect. Go Netflix it. Love Actually is my Christmas go-to and Pretty in Pink is always a classic (I <3 Blane). My absolute favorite movie to watch on a sad or rainy day is Steel Magnolias. It portrays everything I love about small town South so well!
5) Do you have any special talents?
I write very well and I'd consider that a talent. Not on the bloggy blog specifically, but in school and poetry on my own.
6) What colour do you think represents your personality?
I'd say gold (; It's shiny and sparkly (not to mention royal) and it makes people happy!
7) What was/is your favourite subject at school and why?
Ahhh! It's a mix between English and Politics! I love to read and write, but then I also love the history and strategy of Politics.
8) Would you rather wear face makeup or eye/lip makeup for the rest of your life?
Face. I already have long eyelashes so if I had to say good bye to mascara, I guess I could, but I have dark circles, so.....
9) What is your guilty pleasure?
Netflix and YouTube. So internet basically. Also, searching #HarryStyles on any form of social media. It's such a problem.
10) Would you rather be poor and happy or rich and lonely?
Poor and happy, definitely. I believe in love more than anything else, and to live without that would never work for me. Money doesn't buy class or happiness so I could do without if I had to.
11) Do you prefer wearing bright colours or monochrome?
I wear lots of white and navy but I generally pair it with plaids or bright colors, so I guess that's your answer!
My 11 questions for you:
- If you had one day left to live, what would you do?
- Describe yourself in 5 words or less?
- What is your favorite song?
- What is your favorite place you've ever traveled?
- If you could only wear one piece of jewelry for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Have you ever played sports?
- If time/money wasn't an issue, what would you be when you grow up? (;
- What is your favorite movie/TV show?
- If you could go back in time to one decade, which would you choose?
- What is your weirdest habit?
- Who was your childhood celebrity crush?
So there you go! I hope you learned some things about me while laughing at my ridiculous answers! I'm not going to tag anyone, instead I'm going to say that if you found this funny/interesting and you do it on your blog, please leave me a link in the comments! I'd love to see y'alls answers!
For those or you without blogs, leave me a silly fact about yourself in the comments! I'd love to get to know y'all!
All my love,
All my love,